Down the Rabbit Hole

Wow, it has been so long since I last posted! I feel a bit like Alice going down the rabbit hole, with everything whizzing by... I guess I just got caught up in you know, everyday stuff. Having a 6 month old beautiful grandbaby around sure keeps us busy!

So, here we are again, at the beginning of the Christmas Season! I love it so much! What a beautiful time of year...

Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
~ Norman Vincent Peale




Have you started decorating yet? Today we ordered our first live tree to be flocked. I'm so excited! We stopped by our usual place where we buy our tree and this year we decided to have it flocked. We will be able to pick it up in a few days and I have some boxes of vintage silver and pink balls waiting to adorn our tree. I'm loving the nature theme, not too much glitz. Soft and pretty is what I'm aiming for this year. I think this will be the best Christmas ever!

Comments

  1. No not yet...but soon :) Enjoy this beautiful time Laurie... m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited about Christmas too! I love your christmas theme for your blog, so pretty. I am starting decorating this weekend, as soon as I can get stuff out of the attic.

    Blessings,
    Amy Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. The background on your blog is really lovely. It makes me feel the magic of Christmas. We are starting our decorating on Sunday. What does it mean to have your tree flocked? xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Laurie, can you change the text color on your blog? I ask because I can't read the white colored text on your pretty holiday background.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

“A single rose can be my garden...a single friend, my world.”
~ Leo F. Buscaglia quotes