November Things

It had been a few weeks since I went on my blog and was suprised at the amount of spam left on my little blog. In the process of getting rid of all the spam (there was quite a lot) I accidently deleted most of my real comments!

Anway ~

A few things I accomplished so far this week...

I made some lavender~rose geranium soap. Smells divine.



My homemade soap


Cleaned out the chicken coop and put lots of fresh sweet smelling hay in to keep our girls warm and toasty.

Did a bit of decorating using fresh cut pine and pinecones I picked up while out walking.

I'm making sugar cookies, gingerbread men and peppermint bark for Christmas gifts this year along with a few handmade bookmarks, and wax dipped pinecones for firestarters (for my husband).

Come January I don't know how much I'll be blogging. My daughter will be returning to college, so I'll be babysitting while she's in class. Also, my husband will soon be having total knee replacement surgery which will require a lot of time and help to heal.


In the meantime, I plan to enjoy this most blessed season of all!!


Our most precious grandson


I hope to sneek another post in when we get our tree and have it decorated.


Comments

  1. you have a full and rich life by the sounds of it, the soap is amazing and that grand child in the tree is adorable! Best wishes to you and your husband, we will always be here for you when you pop in, will look forward to seeing the decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh your grandson is adorable! It sounds like you will be very busy.. I hope your husbands surgery goes well.

    Blessings,
    Amy Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can almost smell the soap here in Maine, it looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. November did fly away, didn't it? :) Your soap looks good enough to eat (but I'm sure it's not!), and your grandson is getting huge! I'm looking forward to seeing your tree, if you have time to post.

    Love,

    Marqueta

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your homemade soap! I love it! If you ever want to do an art for soap swap I'd be very interested hehe ;) Your little grandson is just the most precious thing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

“A single rose can be my garden...a single friend, my world.”
~ Leo F. Buscaglia quotes