Living a simple life in a cottage by the sea.

Dec 1, 2012

Christmas Comes to Rose Cottage


Thought I'd share just a few photos from around our cottage...

A pink cottage in the dining room


Dining room window


Dining Room hutch


Pink and silver, my favorite combination


A girly snowlady in the kitchen


Our Christmas tree ~ flocked to look like snow


Little mermaid


real roses on the tree


Pretty pink butterfly


Sweet birdie


Another dainty butterfly


What's a tree without an angel


and one on top


Always more roses


Now what does a girl wear while decorating the tree? Pink and lace of course!





I still have a bit more decorating to do and will share more photos soon. Our Crèche is the last thing I display.

Hope you are all having a happy weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for visiting my blog. I came to see you in turn and am enchanted! by several things, one is the quote about having an enchanting place to return to, Magnolia Pearl, and Les Ours...all my hearts~! am following now. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed viewing the decorations around your cottage. They are so beautiful and feminine.

    Thank you for changing the color of your font so I can read your beautiful blog again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cottage looks as lovely as ever - Christmas or not!

    I am feeling much better, thankfully! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is so pretty! Including your dress...

    Blessings,
    Amy Jo

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely attire! I just adore the little pink cottage! And the mermaid. How sweet!

    ReplyDelete

“A single rose can be my garden...a single friend, my world.”
~ Leo F. Buscaglia quotes