Inspiration





I've been in need of a little spiritual encouragement lately ~ I don't have a lot of time during the day for "quiet time." I just get caught up in taking care of our grandbaby and during the afternoons I'm doing chores and working in the kitchen. I know, not very good excuses for not making the time for reflection and prayer. Well, anyway I came across the prettiest blog with all sorts of lovely inspirational graphics ~ Little Birdie Blessings. I'm going to create myself a little prayer journal using some of these pretty graphics. It doesn't sound like much, but I think that will get me started in the right direction.

Have a wonderful Sunday


Comments

  1. What a lovely blog and she has such beautiful graphics. Thank you for sharing the link.

    I think your idea of creating a prayer journal with her graphics is an excellent idea and one I'd like to try myself. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand what you are saying. I, too, find it difficult to make the time for "Quiet Time". I keep my grandblessing for 12 hours a day, so it is very hard. I believe God understands and knows our hearts. We are, after all, taking care of some of His greatest miracles. I think I will print some of the pretty graphics and set them around where I can see them, throughout the day, as I go about tending to my little angel. Thanks for sharing.

    Grace & Peace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blog! My favourite thing to do for spiritual reflection is to go outside first thing when you wake up in the morning. Connects you to everything and is the perfect way to start your day. Not sure what the weather is like where you are or if this is a possibility for you but it is SO helpful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

“A single rose can be my garden...a single friend, my world.”
~ Leo F. Buscaglia quotes