Just This Week

"Every gardener knows that under the cloak of winter lies a miracle ... a seed waiting to sprout, a bulb opening to the light, a bud straining to unfurl.  And the anticipation nurtures our dream."
-  Barbara Winkler
 
 
 
When I opened the coop this morning not only did I find some lovely brown eggs, but our first green egg!!
  
 
 
I recently ordered seeds from one of my favorite garden sites Renee's Garden Seeds.  I can't wait to start my flower garden.

 

My sweet husband ordered me this beautiful lace blouse from April Cornell.  An early Valentine's gift!

 
 
I hope you all are having a wonderful week!

Comments

  1. Hi Laurie,
    I see lots of pretty pink flowers there. I love the new blouse.
    Have a wonderful day.
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laurie, what a beautiful blouse! It is so delicate and feminine. It reminds me a little bit of the hand embroidered and crochet trimmed, cotton, shirt-waist blouses they used to wear in Edwardian times. What a thoughtful gift! We have managed to avoid the snow here in our little part of south Georgia, but it has sure been cold. I'm looking forward to spring this year too. Have a lovely evening ahead! Delisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am praying that all is well for you. It has been difficult Winter. i have missed your posts. Spring is right around the corner. Hope to hear from you soon.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

“A single rose can be my garden...a single friend, my world.”
~ Leo F. Buscaglia quotes