Autumn Has Arrived

 
"There is no season when such pleasant and sunny spots may be lighted on, and produce so pleasant an effect on the feelings, as now in October."  ~Nathaniel Hawthorne
 
 
Rabbit! Rabbit!
I read somewhere you are supposed to say that on the first of every month to bring good luck!
 
 
 
Today I'm drying roses.  I love how they look on the Christmas tree.



My young chickens have really started laying eggs.  The older girls are beginning to molt.  So it will still be in the Spring before I sell any.  However I couldn't resist this sign.  I plan to hang it from the mailbox ~ I even bought pink chalk to write the price on the chalkboard.
 
 
 
Enjoy this beautiful first day of October!
 


Comments

  1. Dries roses on your Christmas tree? How lovely! Can't wait to see it. Hugs ~ Donna E.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures. I love the colour of the roses.
    Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

“A single rose can be my garden...a single friend, my world.”
~ Leo F. Buscaglia quotes