Living a simple life in a cottage by the sea.

Nov 4, 2014

Finding Bliss

"The thinnest yellow light of November is more warming and exhilarating than any wine they tell of.  The mite which November contributes becomes equal in value to the bounty of July."
-   Henry David Thoreau 



Yes, we have been getting lots of eggs.


           Love these green and blue ones, courtesy of Roadrunner, Nugget and Penelope.



A few flowers reseeded themselves from our Summer garden.


 
We have been enjoying beautiful weather here on the Gulf Coast.  For some reason this Autumn just seems prettier than those past.  Maybe it's because I am taking the time to notice.  I'm trying to live one day at a time and not worry so much about what the future holds.  I've been keeping this verse close to my heart.
 
 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
Matthew 6:34
 

 
 I've also been enjoying  this magazine "Jeanne d'arc Living." it's really a treat to be savored on late afternoons with a cup of tea.
 
 
 
 
Hope you enjoy your day.



1 comment:

  1. Living one day at a time is how Our Lord wanted us to live....this way our focus is always on the present, exactly where we are. The loveliness of Autumn is so peaceful. I'm so glad you are enjoying it. Blessings, Mari

    ReplyDelete

“A single rose can be my garden...a single friend, my world.”
~ Leo F. Buscaglia quotes