All is Well

Thank you so much friends, for the kind comments and prayers.

The potatoes are coming up! We got them in a bit late, but I think they will do fine.


Peppers and green beans beginning to sprout.

My little herb garden. At least the Rosemary looks good.

My husband just bought me this lovely Blessed Mother statue for the garden.

Yellow roses are always a welcome sight.

Thank you, dear readers, for sticking with me. I know I haven't been much of a blogger.  I'm just so thankful for Springtime and good friends.




Comments

  1. Your bits of green garden & herbs are a welcome sight. I am craving greenery in every form!
    Your yellow rose is very pretty!
    May God continue to comfort your heart! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear all is well with you Laurie. Your photos are lovely to see as we're still waiting for the warmer days to return.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Laurie,
    I love your garden. I noticed today mine is doing well. My green beans are getting big. The radishes and yellow squash are looking good too.
    I have been thinking about you.
    Hugs,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

“A single rose can be my garden...a single friend, my world.”
~ Leo F. Buscaglia quotes