April

Time seems to go so fast, doesn't it?
I've been keeping busy and productive. Feels good to get back into the swing of things.
We made and canned several jars of strawberry jam yesterday


Then I made some bread to go with the jam:)

Then I made some rose soap. Our home smells lovely!
Little mini soaps


Just took the soap out of the molds. I'm so pleased with this batch. I added rose clay for the color, rose geranium essential oil and sprinkled dried rose petals ( from my garden) on a few of them.

Hope you all have a wonderful week.

Comments

  1. How wonderful Laurie :0) it looks just lovely. I am making soap, but later on this summer... still have quite a nice batch from last year's :0) mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello laurie,
    your house must smell wonderful.
    I love strawberry jam and fresh bread.
    you have a beautiful blog.
    have a nice weekend,too
    blessings regina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

“A single rose can be my garden...a single friend, my world.”
~ Leo F. Buscaglia quotes