Living a simple life in a cottage by the sea.

Apr 19, 2015

New Curtains and Such



"Spring would not be spring without birdsong."
Francis M. chapman

The cottage needed a bit of sprucing up, so I invested in some new curtains.  These are Pink Ticking stripe in the dining room.


This is a lovely floral called, fitting enough Cottage Garden. These are hung in our Family Room. I bought both sets from Country Curtains



Well, the garden has started to bloom.  There are tiny Jasmine blossoms all over the trellis.  

Looking out my front door. It's looking pretty full, it might need a trim:)


Looking back at the house

It's been very rainy here the last few days, which meant I could putter about inside to my hearts content.

Rearranged the Dining Room china cabinet


Made some yummy pretzel bites. Recipe was off the King Arthur Flour site. I love baking, and this is one of my favorite sites. Every time I get a catalog it's like looking at the old Christmas Wishbook from Sears when I was a child!

Have a happy week.




2 comments:

  1. Hi! I am going to look up those pretzel bites (recipe). I actually have their mix and I always fail at trying to make regular-sized pretzels so I will try out that.

    Your curtains make your rooms pretty. Also your china.

    Your trellis is so abundant and pretty! I always admire it on your header picture and now I can see it in almost real-time!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful that you have been able to spruce up your lovely place...it is so good when one gets the opportunity to do so :0) mari

    ReplyDelete

“A single rose can be my garden...a single friend, my world.”
~ Leo F. Buscaglia quotes