Living a simple life in a cottage by the sea.

Jul 16, 2015

Blooming


I love my new bloomers!  Soft tea stained linen.  I only wear these around the house. There was a time I would have worn them out and about, but those days are over.


Pretty little white cotton number, perfect for hot southern days.


This last one, also thrifted is just a lacy top that I wear over a tee. 


Ah, Summer days. This is about the time I start longing for Autumn.  It's just so dang hot and humid. 
Temperature is 94 feels like 108 and the dewpoint is 76%.

Hope your day is lovely!

5 comments:

  1. Why don't you wear your bloomers outside? I wear mine under my jumpers and they peek out when I walk...just love them :0) So good to see your lovely smile Laurie ... mari

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty clothes. I especially like the last top. It looks great with your jeans.

    Stay as cool as possible! Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are cute as a button :)
    It is hot and humid here too:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laurie,
    You are just too cute. It is really hot here too. Next week it is suppose to be 99 all week.
    XXOO
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete

“A single rose can be my garden...a single friend, my world.”
~ Leo F. Buscaglia quotes