Well, That Didn't Last

"Even something is left undone, everyone must take time to sit still and watch the leaves turn."

-   Elizabeth Lawrence



I've missed my little cottage on the web.  So here I am (again). 

Autumn is such a lovely time of year and I've been enjoying our garden and puttering about the house.  

 Decorated the hoosier with a few fall pretties. The plates and little critters are from Cracker Barrel. They are actually Christmas plates and tree ornaments, but I find the color scheme more suited to Autumn.







Hope your day is a lovely one:)

Comments

  1. Hi Laurie,
    I am so happy you are back. I have missed you. I love your fall home. I wish I could come and have tea with you.
    Love,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Elizabeth! I missed blogging and visiting friends more than I thought I would. Glad to be back😃

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad you are back! I missed your sweet blog
    Your home is lovely..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

“A single rose can be my garden...a single friend, my world.”
~ Leo F. Buscaglia quotes