An Idea


..the future is a faded song, a Royal rose or a lavender

    spray
Of wistful regret for those who are not yet here to regret,
Pressed between yellow leaves of a book that has never been
    opened.
And the way up is the way down, the way forward is the
    way back."
-   T. S. Eliot


(I came across this verse lately and now I have it stuck in my head.)

  Well, tomorrow is the day before Thanksgiving.  We are having a traditional meal ( turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, gray, green beans and pumpkin pie for dessert). We leave fancy fixing' for other folks.  


Sunday will then be the First Sunday of Advent.  I go a little non-traditional with my Advent wreath.  This year I'm using teacups with a votive candle nestled in epsom salts in each one.  I will use either white or pink votives, depending on the color pink I find.  I'll then add a few sprigs of pine and rosemary.

I hope you all enjoy a wonderful Thanksgiving.  
I will post a photo of my wreath either here on on my Instagram page.