The Missing Button

"Thirty days hath September,
April, June, and November,
February has twenty-eight alone,
All the rest have thirty-one;
Excepting leap year, that 's the time
When February's days are twenty-nine."



Well, tomorrow is February, my least favorite month.

I thrifted this pretty pink sweater this weekend.  I love the buttons! All sparkly and pretty. I like a little bling now and then.  You might be able to see the top one is missing; I simply sewed a bit of ribbon and lace where the button was.

And now I've noticed just how baggy these jeans are ~ oh well! I simply have the worst time finding jeans. These are even the pull~on kind so I don't have to mess with zippers.

Homemade bagels.  They look a little wonky, but they taste good!

Comments

  1. Such a comfy outfit :) and the bagels look delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pink and bling. Right up my alley! Love it. I revamped a sweater today. Will have to post a pic.
    xo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

“A single rose can be my garden...a single friend, my world.”
~ Leo F. Buscaglia quotes