Early Spring


"It’s spring fever. That is what the name of it is. And when you’ve got it, you want — oh, you don’t quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!" ~Mark Twain

Wow, its been quite awhile since I posted.  I'm so happy that Spring has arrived ~ although so far it's been a very wet one.  We've been busy planting and building a greenhouse.  We're trying our hand at planting strawberries this year.

The potatoes are coming up!

A few eggs from the Girls this morning.

Have a happy day!


Comments

  1. I love how you call your chickens your girls! Perfect gardening! Your garden looks so nice...I'm sure it is hard work. Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laurie, This is Celeste from Victorian Tailor, Congrats You have won my Give A Way!!! I am having trouble with my email so that is why I am contacting you here, I will be sending another email to announce the winner, I will only use your first name, please use this email if you have any questions, victoriantailor2000@yahoo.com
    Take care have a great spring!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

“A single rose can be my garden...a single friend, my world.”
~ Leo F. Buscaglia quotes