Curve Ball


“Our perfect companions never have fewer than four feet.”  
    ~ Colette

Junior (Puppy Doo)

 This Spring has not been kind to our pets.  Last month we said goodbye to our very own "grumpy cat" Minnie.  She was 15 and very frail.

Now our little dog Junior is not doing well.  Yesterday I took him to the Vet and discovered he has a stomach tumor.  He hasn't been eating and is rapidly losing weight.  We have him on a special diet that includes Ensure.  There is not much we can do except try to keep some food in him.  For the last 14 years he has always been "my little heartbeat at my feet." 


Comments

  1. Oh I'm sorry Laurie! The cat sure had a long life! I'm sure you miss her grumpiness. And your dog looks so dear! My son's dog had a stomach tumor. They discovered it after it lost a lot of weight in a month's time. It was too far gone by then. Sad because pets are so sweet and innocent. Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry. They really are our fur babies and are a huge part of our lives. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

“A single rose can be my garden...a single friend, my world.”
~ Leo F. Buscaglia quotes