Sunday Blues

"Every flower of every tomorrow are in the seeds of today"
~Unknown


Our hydrangeas are very unusual this year.  Some are a lovely shade of blue and others mauve and lilac.






I love them all, but my favorite are the blue!
                                             

Ah, my new favorite skirt.  Just a simple light cotton in a pale silvery gray.  Worn today with a pink tee (I wear a lot) and a string of pearls.  This seems to have become my "Sunday skirt" because I like to feel nice and not do much of anything on Sunday. 





 I hope you all enjoying a delightful weekend!


Comments

  1. I love your choice of pastels for your clothes, and your flowy fabrics. Yes...the blue! I'd love to have a wall in my house that color. Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laurie. Thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a nice comment. This skirt is quite attractive. I can imagine it in multiple outfits. Your blog is sweet -- full of lovely posts about subjects I enjoy. I'll be back!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

“A single rose can be my garden...a single friend, my world.”
~ Leo F. Buscaglia quotes