Changes


"My life is like the summer rose
That opens to the morning sky ~
~ Richard H. Wilde

As you can see I made a few changes to my blog.  I'm not quite sure if I like it or not.  It's definitely different than any look I've done before.  What do you think?  Is it hard to load? 


Nothing much new going on here.  I've been working in the garden, looking after the chickens, keeping house,  just regular stuff.  Hard to believe it's nearly August.  I try to think of it as Summer's farewell.  At any rate, I hope you all are enjoying this week.  I'll be back in a bit with a few pretties I've picked up while thrifting.

Blueberry muffins

I'm off to have a muffin and a cup of tea!


Comments

  1. Hi Laurie, at first look I didn't like it because I just prefer blogs I can read like a scroll without lots of clicking.
    But yours opens the page in a new and slightly smaller window which I like much better than going back and forth.
    My opinion is on blogs like ours, we can do what we prefer ❤️

    I've been busy with family and grandchildren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too...the garden is taking a huge chunk of time out of my day! It has been hot, so I am watering more than usual. The chickens need extra water and a way to cool down, so I supply water on the grass and ground for them to wade and cool down in...I can't believe they're laying as well as they are in this heat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is just lovely and I am so enjoying exploring it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Farm Girl,

    This is my first visit to your blog. I like it. I fits the name and is fast loading on my laptop. I love flowers of all kinds which my yard is a testament of each day.
    I just changed my background on my blog and I'm still getting used to it and wondering should I change it to something else.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Laurie! (I'm back to blogging...I am such a quitter!) I like your new blog look...very modern and easy to navigate. fyi St. John the Beloved church just remodeled a bit...looks nice. Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laurie, how are you and did the south Louisiana flooding affect you? At least I think you live in that area. I hope you are fine and hope you can update soon. Bless you 🙏🏻

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

“A single rose can be my garden...a single friend, my world.”
~ Leo F. Buscaglia quotes