Living a simple life in a cottage by the sea.

Sep 10, 2016

“I’m not the same girl I was yesterday.”


Let your life lightly dance on the edges of Time like dew on the tip of a leaf.
Rabindranath Tagore

Sorry I haven't been around much lately. We lost three more chickens in the last few weeks.  We think due to heat ~ at least that is what the vet said when he did an autopsy on the last chicken (Miss Pittypat).
Anyway, everything else here is going well.  Our garden is a bit worse for wear ~ too hot and too wet. Oh well, there's always next year.


I put my blog back to the Simple template, I found the other one too hard to navigate:)

2 comments:

  1. Laurie, so nice to hear from you. Sad to hear about your chickens. It has been a rough Summer with the heat and rain. I miss hearing about your pretty feminine clothing and seeing pictures of beauty and femininity through your eyes! Hope all is well with your family. Fall is coming fast!
    Hugs! - Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Sandy,
    I'm so looking forward to Autumn and cooler weather. Not to mention pumpkin spiced lattes:)

    ReplyDelete

“A single rose can be my garden...a single friend, my world.”
~ Leo F. Buscaglia quotes