Living a simple life in a cottage by the sea.

Sep 15, 2016

The Old Gray Mare

The old gray mare, she ain't what she used to be,
Ain't what she used to be, ain't what she used to be,
The old gray mare, she ain't what she used to be,
Many long years ago.
~ Folk Song

I feel like that sometimes! Ha! That song popped into my head the other day as I was getting up from the floor after playing with my grandson. Then of course there's my hair. Since I decided to stop coloring it and now letting it grow a bit longer it turns out to be a silvery sorta blonde. I asked my husband if I should color it and he said "no, what for?" Gotta love him. I have to admit it's rather nice not to buy hair color anymore!

With my grandson last night.


1 comment:

  1. Your hair looks beautiful. I bet most people think that color (your natural color) comes out of a bottle! My husband says he can't tell the difference when I get my hair cut....so I'm thinking maybe I should just do it myself..ha...I guess we women are too attentive to details that don't make a difference! Andrea

    ReplyDelete

“A single rose can be my garden...a single friend, my world.”
~ Leo F. Buscaglia quotes